Hello, fellow food lovers! Today I would like to introduce a classic dish from France - Croque Monsieur (Mr. Croque Sandwich). This is a mouth-watering sandwich known for its colorful flavors and wonderful texture.
The main ingredients of Croque Monsieur are bread, ham and cheese, which are simple and delicious. With a strong French flavor, this sandwich is a must-order dish in French restaurants and cafes.
Here are the steps to make Croque Monsieur:
- 4 slices of toasted bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 4 slices of Kraft Kasher cheese
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
1. Place the ham on a slice of bread and put a slice of Kraft Kassee cheese on top of the ham.
2. Place another slice of bread on top and press firmly.
3. Heat a pan with butter and fry the sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
4. Add milk to the center of the sandwich and continue frying until crispy.
Croque Monsieur is a delicious sandwich that you can feast on. If you are looking for an easy and delicious French snack, then Croque Monsieur will definitely satisfy your taste buds!