Prepare in advance:
- White vinegar
- Kitchen absorbent paper
Steps to follow:
①Wash the inside and outside of the pot with sponge and detergent and water.
② Then pour appropriate amount of white vinegar + water into the pot, slightly warmed to 30-40 ℃, sponge wipe dipped in the heated white vinegar water scrub inside and outside of the pan
③ Rinse the pan with water, and then dry it with kitchen absorbent paper.
How to fry eggs in stainless steel pan without sticking?
Burn the pan with medium heat, sprinkle a few drops of water in the pan, the water droplets were in the shape of a ball representing the fire just right, this time to put the oil frying eggs and other ingredients will be able to try to avoid sticking to the pan trouble!
What should I do if there are rainbow spots on my stainless steel pan?
If you want to lighten the rainbow stains, you can use a combination of water + white vinegar:
- Pour water and a small amount of vinegar in the pot
- Boil the water in the pot
- Wash the pot with a cleaning cloth and detergent while it is still hot
- Wash the pot with water and dry the water.
What should I do if the stainless steel pot is blackened?
If the stainless steel pot blackened area is small, the sponge can be used to wipe + detergent scrubbing can be.
If the blackened area is too large, it is recommended to use white vinegar + water to scrub.
- Pour half a bowl of white vinegar into the burnt pot and add water to boil it.
- Turn off the heat after boiling, and let it stand for more than 5 minutes.
- Pour off the white vinegar water in the pan to remove the stains, rinse the pan with water and then dry it.