Hi! Ready to enjoy a culinary journey through Spain? Today I'm going to share with you a traditional Spanish dish that is full of color and flavor: Garlic shrimp (Gambas al ajillo). This dish features fresh red prawns with rich garlic and spices for an endless taste bud delight! 🍤😋✨.
In Spain, red shrimp with garlic is a much-loved tapas and appetizer. It's simple to prepare, but showcases a rich Mediterranean flavor. Tender and juicy red prawns mingle with fried and fragrant garlic and chili peppers that will mesmerize you with every bite.
Let's have a look at the detailed recipe:
- 500g fresh red shrimp
- 8 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves (optional)
1. Heat the olive oil in a hot pan and sauté the sliced garlic and chili flakes.
2. Add the red prawns and stir-fry for a few minutes until browned.
3. Sprinkle with salt and continue to stir-fry until the prawns turn red and are lightly charred on top.
4. Garnish with some coriander leaves.
Now, you can enjoy this delicious Garlic Red Shrimp! Enjoy the Mediterranean flavors it brings! 💃🍤.